The table below includes a select list of Software, SaaS, Internet and Mobile M&A transactions for the week of June 30, 2014 to July 6, 2014. For a comprehensive analysis of software industry mergers and acquisitions and public software company financial performance you can download our research reports by visiting http://www.softwareequity.com/research_reports.aspx.
Notable transactions for the week include:
- Twitter Inc.’s acquisition of TapCommerce Inc.
- Accela Inc.’s acquisition of Kinsail Corporation
- Marlin Equity Partners acquisition of Longview Solutions, Inc.
- Google Inc.’s acquisition of Songza Media Inc.
- Dropbox Inc.’s acquisition of Predictive Edge
- Facebook Inc.’s acquisition of LiveRail Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.’s acquisition of SyntaxTree SARL