The table below includes a select list of Software, SaaS, Internet and Mobile M&A transactions for the week of May 5, 2014 to May 11, 2014. For a comprehensive analysis of software industry mergers and acquisitions and public software company financial performance you can download our research reports by visiting http://www.softwareequity.com/research_reports.aspx.
Notable transactions for the week include:
- Lexmark’s acquisition of ReadSoft [for an EV of $175.0mm]
- Pegasystems’ acquisition of MeshLabs
- Google’s acquisitions of Adometry, Inc. and Appetas
- Citrix’s acquisition of ScaleXtreme
- Intuit’s acquisition of Lettuce, Inc.